Treatments will often yield immediate results which can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 5 cm of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. More significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment. Normally, multiple sessions are required, generally 1-2 per week until you’ve had about 6-12 treatments in total, this will depend on the results you want.
Following your at-home care instructions strictly is VERY important as failing to do so will impact your results.
Each client's body is different and will respond differently to treatments. Certain things such as hormonal imbalances, auto-immune conditions, and other potential underlying health conditions may interfere will results.
As we have no real way of ensuring our clients strictly follow all at-home care instructions, or whether any underlying contraindications may be present, refunds cannot be provided in the event that results aren't quite what you expected. If you are unsure if any of these issues may apply to you, a smaller package is recommended first, to determine how your body will respond to treatment before committing to a larger package.
Ask about our 3 and 6 treatment "mini" packages.
The presence of any of the following contraindications can hinder or negatively affect your body's reaction to treatments.
· Any metallic material in body
· Under 18
· Birth control - pills, shot, implant
· Birth control – Intra-uterine loop shaped device
· Steroids, anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants, or antibiotics
· High or unbalanced cholesterol
· Acute skin infection, wounds/sores, or infectious disease
· Acute fever
· Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
· Liver or kidney disease
· Thyroid disease or other hormonal disorder
· Cardiovascular insufficiencies, diseases, or pacemakers
· Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
· High blood pressure or circulation problems (uncontrolled)
· Diabetes (uncontrolled)
· Deep vein thrombosis (Blood clots)
· Vein inflammation, phlebitis, varicose veins
· Keloid scarring
· Excessive pigmentation
· Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
· Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
Copyright © 2023 Elements Wellness Spa, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder